perjantai 1. helmikuuta 2013

PotM: Now you're a Devastator, brother!

Good evening all. Here's Tatu with some brand new PotM(Painting of the Month) stuff. I'm adding some more firepower to my Raven Guard strike force with a squad of Devastators. These fellas are armed with multi-purpose missile launchers to counter all sorts of threats. Anti-air is the key to success in the current edition so the squad got some hot new flakk-missiles from armory. The squad has a dedicated transport, a Razorback, which I have painted some months earlier.
And here's the whole strike force so far.
During february I'm painting a tactical squad with Rhino transport. Also my force seriously lacks the punch in close combat so I need fix that thing real soon. This is Tatu, signing out.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti